Monday, May 23, 2011

Yay! Nice Weekend!

....Finally!

It was sunny for 3 days in a row. I think that might be a record for this summer! Too bad I was inside for most of it because I had to work.. oh well! We finally had the babies out today to run around. I also got some pictures of our other babies Hank and Charlie and the chickens.

The horse babies are doing great! We went to an auction this weekend and although there was only one baby that was as old as them, they looked fantastic, which made us feel pretty good. We must be doing something right! The only thing we need to do is take care of a couple things. They need a visit from the ferrier and they as in Camie and Bolt need a visit to the vet because they both have hernias that didn't heal on their own.

Today we also got them started on fly spray. They did amazingly well! No one freaked out! Yay! And as we were walking up, mom made the observation that Ziggy's head is now taller than me! Which isn't hard to do for a horse since I only stand 5'1 on a good day! But, I still have him by a little because he can't truly look me in the eye yet! Just wait for a few more days and then I bet he can!

Here was the fun from today!

Charlie's first time outside!

Hank with his pals

He is too cute!

Just set fre

Ziggy..

Ziggy and Camie

Bolt

Ziggy

Bolt, Camie, Ziggy, Dad

Ziggy: "What the heck are you going to do to me?!?"

Bolt.. saying the same thing!

Camie..doesn't care

A back, A front and A side

No comments:

Post a Comment